Update
Just writing something to say I've posted something today...
I felt under the weather today with a headache, fever, chills... I had the same thing a week ago and it was gone by the next day. I hope that's the same story this week. I'm going to bed in a few minutes, to watch American Idol and fall asleep. I had thought of some great tidbits to post about the AI show last night, but my brain just isn't functioning tonight. I'm lucky to be here at the computer. As soon as my tea is finished, I'm hitting the sack!
The train table came today, along with another set of track. The box the track set came in wasn't covered or anything, so Aiden saw exactly what it was. He got all excited, squealing and waving his arms, when he saw it. He was good about us not opening it until later. Matt and I are going to try to get it put together tomorrow night. I'll need to break out the video camera to capture Aiden's reaction to having a full fledged train table with all sorts of friends of Thomas. :o)
Closing to go sip tea and sit on the couch and finish watching Shepard Smith...









1 comment:
Oh how I know the excitement surrounding Thomas. Both of my boys were crazy for that stuff! For about 5 years those were the only toys we or anyone else bought for them. Now that the boys have moved on to other interests, I'm stuck with about $50000 in wooden train sets. I have yet to list them on eBay, I'm still hoping the boys will want to drag them out just one more time.
Post a Comment