Thursday Thirteen #7.. I think??
Thirteen Things I Love about being a Mom
- I love that I am the love of my child's life.
- I love watching him grow. It's so hard to imagine this walking, talking being came out of me as just a peeing and pooping blob... ;o)
- I love feeling NEEDED.
- I love that being a mom has brought another meaning to my life. I can do great and beautiful things here in the comfort of my own home. I don't have to go out in the world to prove myself.
- I love to play with all his toys!
- I love being the one he rests his head on when he is tired or sad.
- I love reading books with him, and I love watching him 'read' his books.
- I love that I'm 'in love' with my child. It didn't start out that way for me... I had rough end to my pregnancy which led to PPD.
- I love how he kisses me, with his sweet little pucker.
- I love that my child brought out a passion in life I never thought I would have.
- I love being able to tickle someone and he actually really enjoys it! :o) He always asks for more tickles!
- I love seeing my child's face light up over something so simple. Who would've thought about the delight a squirrel running up a tree can bring to a child? Aiden goes nuts over squirrels.
- And best of all - I love to see him with his daddy.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants










3 comments:
What an awesome list. Kudos to you.
Awsome list is right....
I fell the very same way...
Hey,
Check out my latest blog entry....it's a great idea...
Post a Comment