Thursday Thirteen #8
Since Valentine's Day is coming up, this TT will be about my favorite Valentine. :o)
![]() |
1. I love how you know the answer to almost everything! 2. I love that you have such a giving spirit. You always do whatever you can to help someone. 3. I love that you know how to cook! I always said growing up that I wanted to marry a man who knew how to cook... and didn't mind doing it! :o) 4. I love that you push me to be the best person I can be. 5. I love that you want me to be REALLY happy. 6. I love that you are my best friend. 7. I love watching you with Aiden. You are a really great father, much better than you give yourself credit for being. 8. I love that you pet my head every night while I'm going to sleep. :o) 9. I love that you work hard to take care of us. I know that being the sole bread winner can be stressful so I really appreciate what a great job you do. 10. I love that nothing intimidates you. 11. I love that you never raise your voice to me. I always said growing up I never wanted to marry a man who would speak disrespectfully towards me. 12. I love your taste in music. I'm glad we can enjoy music together. 13. I love you because you are YOU and noone else. |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants










6 comments:
Sounds like you have a great husband. Isn't it wonderful to be married to someone you can trust to never hurt you intentionally?
My comment at Thursday 13 is in moderation, but you were last in the list so I am visiting you! Your 13 was beautiful! I admit, I teared up a little. My husband is in Afghanistan right now, so Vday gets to me! ::hugs::
What a fantastic list! My hubby is the light of my life, too...I just love reading things like this!!
Happy Valentine's Day to both of you! Jessica
Your husband sounds wonderful. I hope he sees this list. I like that he pushes you to be the best that you can be...there are significant others out there who would rather hold their loved ones back.
My 13 are up.
What a beautiful list, your hubby sounds wonderful! I had the same idea, but mine isn't as eloquent as yours, just dorky. LOL! :O) Great list! and Happy TT!
Thats so sweet! I feel the same about my husband
Post a Comment