Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12

This is the final official TT! I'm a little bummed to see it go, but many thanks to Leanne for keeping this going for so many weeks... 81 to be exact. Wow that's a long time!!!!


Thirteen Ways to say Goodbye


1. See ya
2. Auf wiedersehen
3. Ciao
4. Despedida
5. Adieu
6. Sayonara
7. Salaam
8. Cheerio
9. Shalom
10. Tot ziens
11. Do svidaniya
12. Ha det
13. Tata







The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adios!

Anonymous said...

Cute Site!

Happy Thursday Thirteen and Shalom!

Lady G~ said...

I LOVE your list! Guess it's because I'm fascinated by all the different languages.

Zai jian

Anonymous said...

No way! I wa sjust thinking that i needed to start doing it again. i was going to do it today. how sad.

The Munnsters said...

OMG !!!

Its been forever since i did a thursday thirteen !!!