The Name Game
I saw this on someone else's blog and thought this would be fun, especially since not much thought is involved. I've been on the couch basically since Wednesday afternoon, and I'm finally feeling better today.
Anyway, here's MY name game:
The Name Game
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Catherine Elisabeth
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle): Cat-izzle
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last): C-Kee (ok?)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Yellow Cat (sounds like an illness you'd catch in the swamp or something, lol)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on): Elisabeth Foxberry (now that sounds like a real soap opera name doesn't it??)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name): Keecast
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink): Yellow Sweet Tea (I guess I'm superhero that sends her enemies into a diabetic coma with my super sugary sweet iced tea!)
8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Aestfpn - ok that isn't even pronouncable... much like the Iranian president's name... ahmadinejad... I mean Presiden Tom.
9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray): Pink
10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name): Ann Fern
If you've read this, you're tagged! Post it on your blog and then leave a note in comments! Thanks for playing! :o)









1 comment:
I played this too, on my old blog, it was a lot of fun! You can check it out if you want at;
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/kateyz/279860/
Post a Comment