Chicken/Shrimp/Pork/Beef Fried Rice
Wonderland Fried Rice © Copyright 2007 Kikkoman International Inc. All Rights Reserved
2 bags Success® White or Brown rice (boil-in-bag)
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 C chopped onion
2 eggs, beaten
1 C chooked shrimp or chopped cooked chicken, pork or beef
1 C frozen peas, thawed
1 C diced red bell pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
3 Tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tsp toasted sesame oil, optional
Prepare rice according to package directions; drain. Heat vegetable oil in large skillet or wok. Add onion; sauté 1 minute. Add eggs; scramble. Stir in shrimp, chicken, pork, or beef, peas , bell pepper, garlic powder, rice, soy sauce and sesame oil; heat through.
**I wish I had had some toasted sesame oil. I think it would've been a nice finishing touch, and it would've added more moisture to my rice that was drying out fast in the pan. I also had to guess-timate on the amount of rice as I was using some cooked leftover rice I had (I cooked WAAAAY too much the other day!). Otherwise, YUMMY! Aiden even ate it! I also suggest buying or making some shrimp sauce to go with it. After visiting too many Japanese restaurants, I need the shrimp sauce!!!**









1 comment:
Sounds great and better than having to order it, lol.
Post a Comment