Happy Valentine's Day!

Now I have time to finish this post...
This is the front a card that Aiden and I made for Daddy this morning. Aiden helped me glue on the hearts. :o)
I watched my Tivo'd episode of AI this morning. I'm so excited to see who the final 24 will be. I can't remember having someone to root for this early in the season last year, but this year, I'm all over Chris Sligh. He's funny, he's unique, and he has a really good voice that sounds REAL. He's not a machine singing. He sings with his soul and you can hear it when he does. When he first showed up on the show and he said he wanted to make David Hasselhoff cry, I knew EXACTLY what he was talking about (The Hoff was in tears over Taylor's celebratory finale song on last season's AI). He has a quirky sense of humor and he seems like a really down to earth guy. Another plus for him, he's somewhat local. He lists his hometown now as Greenville, SC, though after doing some research on him I've discovered he lived in Europe for a while with his parents. I wonder if he ever thought people would be googling his name like they are right now. Anyway, Chris... as of right now, you're my AI fave!!









2 comments:
Great card! I watch AI too, mostly for the really bad ones though, it makes me feel better about my own awful singing.
Have a great day~
Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment