Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Busy Bee

First of all, I want to apologize for the neverending template changes that are going on with my blog right now. Since I switched over to the 'new' Blogger, my old templates didn't use all of the new features, so I'm stuck with generic blogger templates right now. Blah.

I was a busy bee yesterday! I wrote a to-do list Monday evening before going to bed. I got EVERYTHING accomplished that was on my list, and it wasn't short, except for finishing the goodwill donation... that is just an ongoing project. I made the strawberry pie from the recipe I posted yesterday. It's one of my all-time favorite desserts. Aiden had fun sharing squirts out of the whipped cream can!

So, I got brave this morning and put Aiden in underwear. I set the kitchen timer to go off in an hour from the time he got up as he's usually already gone by the time I know he's awake. He stayed completely dry until just about 5 minutes ago, just as the next set of time was up. I hope he noticed that he peed.. I took him to the potty and cleaned him up and said we'll try again later. He was walking rather strangely as we walked to the bathroom, so maybe he will at least feel uncomfortable with the pee soaked underwear. I think it will also help me to see what are his usual 'pee times' for the day, so we can work on getting some successful potty trips under our belt.

It is supposed to be warm today... it is already 51F. We're supposed to make it up to around 60F. We will be spending some time outside later as I need to move/stack wood again.

Now I need to go clean out the fireplace and then vacuum.. then it's lunchtime. I'm already hungry!

1 comment:

The Munnsters said...

Way to go starting the potty training...

I think ill wait till spring..

Nice weather, it's -35 today in Northern Alberta...but its sunny at least...