Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's the Simple Pleasures...

that make me want to wash our bedding every Monday. Yes I'm talking about Downy Simple Pleasures. The lavender and vanilla scent is WONDERFUL. I really think I sleep better on Monday nights due to the clean fresh sheets and the yummy smell.

I keep reading about all these yucky stomach bugs going around and I'm SO thankful we haven't come down with that in our house. I had a yucky dream last night that everyone around me had it, and they ended up giving it to me. I actually dreamed that I THREW UP! How weird is that? Anyway, all the more reason to stay at home this time of year. :o)

There isn't much else going on... I have to figure out dinner tonight. With our lazy day yesterday, Aiden and I invited the Red Baron over for pizza. It's so hard to cook for yourself and a two year old.

Happy Tuesday!


OK, I see it's still putting a border around the picture... I wonder how to make it not show up. Blogger has made it SOOO hard to figure out simple customizations now. New Blogger has some pretty cool features, but I miss my friend OLD BLOGGER. ;o)

I digress...

OK, I found it... OBVIOUSLY! I might learn some CSS after all this!

No comments: