Yay! It's Friday!
The week seems a lot longer when your husband is getting home between 10:30-11:00pm every night Monday through Thursday. It's almost 9:30, and he is still in bed, presumably snoozing, or at least trying to zone out while Aiden is playing noisily. I know he must be exhausted.
Our cats went absolutely crazy this morning. It's been a LONG time since they fought like they did a few years ago. I was scared. I hollared for Matt to come help (he obviously was still in bed), and he broke up the altercation. Poor Aiden was in his bed crying telling me he was scared. The cats were LOUD. Sometimes, the cats drive us absolutely crazy, but I would feel absolutely horrible about giving them away. The thought does still cross my mind though. They are part of our family and they are our responsibility, so we can't just toss them out with the dishwater.
Today we need to go to Sam's and pick up some of our Sam's staples. I should make a list so we don't forget anything. I feel like I'm already forgetting something we need to do today. I love mommy brain, don't you??
Happy Friday









No comments:
Post a Comment