Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yearly Resolves

I normally am not one to make New Year's resolutions. However, 14 days into 2007, I have decided that I should at least attempt a few little overhauls into a few aspects of my life.

Firstly, I need to read my Bible more. Too often life gets busy, complicated, what have you, and things get pushed aside. I'm afraid to admit that too many times, this is one thing that gets pushed aside that shouldn't ever be.

Secondly, I desperately need to get back into my weekly household chores routine. With all of the photo sessions I allowed myself to take on last fall, the cleaning routine went down the drain. So, Accountability Partner, if you are reading this, help me get back on track! Accountability Partner, you know who you are!

The last resolve is a fun one! I really want to work on my photography skills this year. I want to be unique. I want to have a definite style. I want people to see my photos and say "WOW!" I want to take my time at taking on clients this year and really focus on my skills. I'm ready to crank the photography thing up another notch!

Potatoes are in the oven, ribeyes marinating and will soon go on the Egg. Now I need to pick out a vegetable for dinner.

Tomorrow morning is back to the old grindstone! I'm looking forward to accomplishing my Monday goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like some great goals for this year! Sound a lot like mine (minus the photography). So far I have been doing fairly well on keeping the house clean and my routines in order. It has been icy here the whole weekend and the high today is 25! Brrr!
Better get back to cleaning... or making some Eggnog Bread...
Your cleaning buddy :)