Thursday, January 18, 2007

Whilst the floor dries...

... I shall construct my blog entry for the day...

I am taking a break from my mopping. I despise mopping. I actually enjoy cleaning toilets more than mopping... OK, cleaning OUR own toilets... I would never want to have to clean someone else's toilet, or a public toilet.. ewwww. I apologize for my digression... Meanwhile back at the barn...

Our winter weather event was a complete and utter BUST! There's a little bit of ice out on our front steps, and a tiny layer of ice on the trees, but that is it! I miss the snow! Aiden has YET to go out and play in the snow. The last time we saw any significant snowfall was March of 2004. I was pregnant, and I know we got almost a foot. I would love to see some snow like that now. Not just for me, but for Aiden, because I KNOW he would just love it. He's always loved outdoors.

Oh well, I will sit around and hope for snow at a later date. It will probably snow in April, after all the spring flowers have bloomed.

I just want some snow! It's not like I live in Florida.

No comments: