Sleeping In
So after 4 days of getting up in the pre-dawn hours, Matt, Aiden and I slept in this morning until after 8. It was nice, though it was needed. Matt and I were up late last night. Matt was out on a fire call late, and I stayed up to wait for him.
I am planning a trip home Sunday, but I'm anxious about the weather. As of right now, no one is certain whether this will be a big ice storm, or if it is just going to be cold rain. We have an appointment to get the sunroof fixed on the new Volvo on Monday (that is the main reason for the trip home). I guess everything hinges on what the weather is like Sunday morning. I do want to leave here in time to be at my parent's before dark. I despise driving at night now for some reason.
On the agenda today, I need to get a few loads of laundry done, and we are going to go run a few errands. The house is in good shape for me to be gone a few days next week. I might leave a 'honey-do' list of things for Matt to do if he is able, just to help me keep on track!
Time to get ready to run our errands, and we're going to have lunch at the new KFC in town. It has a buffet! Yum!









No comments:
Post a Comment