The Return of Thursday Thirteen
I figured I should resurrect the old faithful Thursday Thirteen.
I'll reminisce and think back on the past year. Here are accomplishments and thoughts from 2006.
![]() |
1. My last grandparent passed away. :( 2. Matt and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage! 3. Aiden turned 2! 4. We travelled to many places I had never been before in the Northeast US. 5. I got my camera which I LOVE! (Canon 30D) 6. I dabbled in portrait photography, taking on quite a few clients in the fall. 7. I've made quite a few new friends this year. 8. I've caught up with a few OLD friends this year too! :) 9. We didn't have to wait in line to get to the top of the Empire State Building. 10. I spent Christmas in Florida for the first time. It didn't feel like Christmas. 11. I can almost carry on a conversation with Aiden now. 12. We took Aiden on his first train rides. 13. I think I've gotten a lot better at cooking! :) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants










4 comments:
You've had quite the year. I'm sorry to hear about your grandparent passing away. Know that memories will keep those that pass away alive in your heart.
I'm envious of all the travelling you have done.
My 13 are up.
Isn't it great when the kids are able to chat back to us ~ but it won't be long before all of the "why?" questions start and you'll be wishing it quiet again.
Happy TT.
It's so much fun when you can start to converse with your kid! I remember when J got to be that age - other people might not have understood the conversation, but he and I could communicate just fine. So sweet.
And then they'll get to where they talk non-stop and you'll wish they'd stop. LOL
Happy TT!
I am sorry your grandparent passed away.
We spend so much time trying to get the toddlers to talk. That novel idea changes after a year to trying to get them to stop talking!! lol
Great list.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
My TT is posted
Post a Comment