It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...
OK, the good news for yesterday. One more potty success under our belts. Aiden peed on the potty before naptime yesterday. Go Aiden! Now to get him more encouraged to use the potty...
Now, the bad news. I was moving the couch in the living room yesterday afternoon to make room for setting up the 'studio' to do some pics of Aiden. I slid the couch over my big toe on my right foot and bent it backwards to about 1/3 of the way down. Oh it was so painful and it bled and bled... YUCK!! It feels better today, the nail isn't off, it actually flipped back to it's normal position I guess when I pushed the couch off of my toe. But, I can tell that it is loose on top when I walk. It's so weird feeling. I'll be glad when I don't have to think about it anymore.. UGH!
Aiden is doing a bit better today. Still a bit whiny and cranky, but does seem to be in a little bit better sprits. He's in bed right now talking up a storm; I was hoping he would've taken a nap. Oh well!
Rest time is almost over. We are having quesadillas tonight for dinner so I need to do some prep work, and I also need to do my Tuesday cleaning.
Happy Tuesday.









No comments:
Post a Comment