Working Wednesday
My to-do list for today:
1. Clean up the kitchen from last night's quesadillas - (poor Matt had dinner at 10:30
2. Fold towels from last night's laundry session.
3. Vacuum floors.
4. Clean bathrooms.
5. Bring wood up to the house - (so we have enough to last us through Friday or so. Ice is forecast for tomorrow).
6. Start clothes laundry.
7. Work on my Goodwill donation.
And, Aiden peed on the potty AGAIN last night! Go Aiden! I went to change him before bed and noticed his diaper was dry, so I asked him if he wanted to go potty. He said "Okay," in his little 'okay' voice (if you've heard him say 'okay' you know what I'm talking about). Within 30seconds to a minute I hear a little tinkle! I'm so glad he seems to finally be understanding what he's supposed to do on the toilet.
Off to fold some towels and wait for Aiden to wake up.
Have a great Wednesday!









No comments:
Post a Comment