Is it January, or is it spring?
Daffodils are blooming here. I looked out at our neighbor's yard yesterday, and my eye was caught by the bright yellow daffodils that have already made their appearance this year. Some trees are budding too. The mercury is supposed to be falling this week, however, and we'll be having highs in the 40's and 50's again instead of highs in the 70's. It's 8am right now and it is 61 outside. This winter has been crazy!
Twinings tea was on sale at the grocery store yesterday (a box of 20 bags for $2.00) so I picked up some Earl Grey (my FAVE) and some Darjeeling. I have quite the tea collection in my cupboard now. Everytime I pull the 'hot beverage' drawer out of the cupboard, my eyes get wide with excitement over the plethora of teas and coffees I have to choose from.
I'm waiting on Aiden to wake up.. he's been sleeping in until 8:30 - 9:00 in the mornings! The afternoon nap is fewer and farther between than ever before, so I guess he's needing all of this extra sleep at night. He did ask to take a nap yesterday, and he actually went to sleep. I was very surprised. I had to wake him up at 5 so he would be ready to eat dinner at 6:00.
I have a mountain of clean laundry to put away today, as well as my Monday tasks. Luckily, Matt helped me get caught up on a lot of stuff inside this weekend when we had the chance, so I'm not dealing with a train wreck in the house today. I love my husband. He's so good to me!
Off to get out of my pj's and put on some clothes. Happy Monday!









1 comment:
your day seems much similar to mine...laundry is the death of me...LOL
Post a Comment