Flock of seagulls
Aiden went to bed last night with partially wet hair, and this morning it looks as if a flock of seagulls has landed on his head. I don't even know if it's possible to fix without dunking his whole head again.
So far today I have washed the dishes, done several loads of laundry and vacuumed the house. All that is left to do today is clean the bathrooms. And there are enough leftovers in the fridge that I do not have to cook dinner tonight, or tomorrow night either.
The forecast for tomorrow is ICY. I hope we don't get a lot. Luckily it's supposed to get above freezing tomorrow afternoon so that is good. I'd much rather have a bunch of snow than ice. It's pretty to look at, but it can be so dangerous. I am sooooo glad that Matt cut down the trees that are closest to the house. I have no more fears of huge branches crashing down on the roof.
Time to figure out lunch...









No comments:
Post a Comment