Stuff..
We had a nice visit with my parents yesterday. We went for a drive after lunch to show them where Matt's mom's property was, and how much of it she has!! Aiden took a little cat-nap on the way home and we kept him awake when we got home. He was in bed around 7pm and I am pretty certain he was asleep by 8! He woke up once around 10:30 crying, but I got him back to sleep and he hasn't made a peep since then... and it's 6:30 now. Hopefully we're getting him better adjusted to this annoying time change!
This Sunday, Aiden and I will be going with my parents and my nephew to Myrtle Beach, SC. It will be nice to get away, and it's nice to have my mom and dad there to help out with Aiden on these little getaways. I hope the weather cooperates so Aiden can get out on the beach. I know the water will still be super cold, but he LOVED playing in the sand when we went to Isle of Palms last fall.
Matt ordered the external flash unit for my camera Monday night. I'm hoping it is here by Friday before I go on my trip. I started reading up on using an external flash last night... it looks like it has a bit of a learning curve, but I can't wait to figure it all out! We bought a diffuser to use with it too. It's been so exciting getting all these new toys!
I woke up early this morning to start some laundry and get in some computer time before Mr. Aiden decides to get up. I'm going to try to get as much done as I can around the house today so I don't have to worry about it the next few days as I have plans for tomorrow and Friday. I definitely need to get all of the laundry washed today so I can have time to iron what needs to be ironed by Saturday.
My cappucino is almost gone, so I should close, and hit all my other internet rounds before I need to get up out of my comfy desk chair.
Happy Wednesday!









No comments:
Post a Comment