Monday, April 03, 2006

Stormy Weather

I woke up a time or two to rumbles of thunder during the night, and this morning I woke up to more thunder and some bright flashes of lightning, shortly followed by the sound of hail pounding on the roof. The storm didn't last very long and now the birds are out singing and it looks as if the clouds might be trying to break up now.

On today's agenda is laundry and cleaning the kitchen and doing a deep clean of the refrigerator. The refrigerator deep clean came just in time as a package of meat I was thawing in the meat keeper leaked everywhere... YUCK!

I'll work on uploading pictures this morning while Aiden watches his daily Blues Clues episode.

Oh, and some more exciting news, and I can't believe I didn't put this in my Saturday night entry, but Aiden pooped on the potty for the first time Saturday night! It was bathtime, and I noticed him get very still in the bathtub (odd for him) so I asked him if he had to go potty. He said "poo" and willingly got out of the bathtub and sat on his potty chair and proceeded to do his business until he was done. He sat very patiently and seemed to know what he was supposed to do. When he was finished he even pointed at the toilet paper! We've already had a peepee success on the potty but it was nice to see another form of potty success. :)

OK, off to upload pictures in the photoblog, and then its off to work I go, doing my Monday chores!

Happy Monday!

No comments: