I had the 'blahs' yesterday...
I don't know why I did, but all day long I was just in a very blah mood. I just couldn't get motivated for much at all.. I DID get the floor mopped and more laundry put away. We played a decent bit outside once the fog lifted and the sun came out. Aiden ate a popcicle outside, so I snapped some pictures, but none of those came out very well... that didn't help my mood. Matt got home, and he saw I was just bummed out, so he asked if I wanted to go out for dinner. We went to House of Pizza here in town and I had a HUMONGOUS Greek salad, with some pepperocinis and super salty olives! It was delicious. We also got a pizza, but we didn't eat much of it, so we brought it home. Getting out of the house really helped my mood. I felt MUCH better after dinner.
Today is better.. I always feel better when Matt is at home. If the rain holds off, we are going over to a friend's house to help him get some trees down in their yard (as Matt is quite the tree-taker-downer now!). I want to get to Barnes & Noble and go look at some photography books, so hopefully we can do that today.
It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow, but be clear for Sunday. I always like it when it is sunny on Sunday. It's the day of sun, the day of rest, the day of worship, so it should be sunny!
Have a wonderful Friday and great weekend.
Psalm 118:24
24 This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.









No comments:
Post a Comment