Back from the Beach
We made it back home yesterday afternoon. I've got pictures uploaded to the photoblog of our beach trip. Here's the link:
http://cats-photos.blogspot.com/2006/04/back-from-beach.html
The weather was too chilly and windy to really enjoy the beach, but we had a good time. Aiden finally decided he liked the pool (which was heated, by the way) right as we were needing to leave for lunch our last full day there. We went and played putt-putt after lunch that day and had a fun time. I LOVE putt-putt. We had an enjoyable trip back home without much frustration (other than looking for a pizza place in Lancaster, SC... there are no Pizza Hut's anywhere in that town.. we settled for Pizza Inn).
It's good to be home and settling back into the normal groove of things. I do have a photoshoot this morning.. I hope it goes well. I always get so nervous when I am purposely taking pictures of other people or their children!
Have a good Thursday!









No comments:
Post a Comment