Thursday, April 27, 2006

Other happenings...

Last night I had a hard time sleeping. I noticed my throat felt raw when I went to bed last night, and I remember waking up a few times during the night snoring. I still have a raw throat this morning and bit of a headache, so I got up around 5 or so to get some tea (Earl Grey!!) and do some computer work on some pictures I need to print. Hopefully, I'm not coming down with anything. I will try to get my floors mopped in a hurry today and I can lay down and rest while Aiden is sleeping.

Galen comes to stay with us this evening. Matt's mom will be out of town today and tomorrow, so Matt is going to pick him up from school this afternoon after Galen's track practice and he will spend the night, and then he and Matt will get up super early to get him to his school on time (about 45 mins - 1 hour away!). I like having Galen over. He's a fun kid, and for being a 'little punk' teenager, he does really well with Aiden and helps to keep him entertained. Aiden loves playing with him too! He loves his Uncle Galen! :-)

Tomorrow we will meet up with a friend of mine who had her baby a couple months ago. Of course I will be taking the camera and of course I will be taking more pictures. I need to call her today to finalize plans for tomorrow.

We just had another little thundershower. We have gotten so much rain over the past few days. The rain is much needed and luckily we are not getting deluged, but we are having nice soaking showers.

I suppose that is all for now. I think I will get another cup of hot tea.. it's chilly here this morning and the hot tea feels wonderful on my raw throat.

Here is verse to think about today...


If you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even "sinners" do that.
Luke 6:33


Have a wonderful Thursday, and continue being a blessing to ALL others! :-)

No comments: