Monday Monday
After a super busy weekend and our beach trip last week, it's nice to get back to "normal" life again. I believe Aiden is glad too. He's been going non-stop for the past week.
Friday we went on an adventure to pick up some lumber, telephone poles, and some paving stones for Matt's mom. Everything went smoothly for the most part, aside from trying to find a large gray deck and a bear sign... I think Matt enjoyed using his truck.
Saturday ended up being our day for running errands. We went to a couple grocery stores, Lowe's, and Sam's. We ate lunch at Backyard Burger which was nice. We hadn't been there in quite some time. Saturday evening, Matt kept Aiden outside and they played together while I caught up on cleaning the house. I went on a cleaning blitz and did almost every bit of my weekly cleaning in the matter of a couple hours! I was determined to start my week off with a clean house!
We had a nice visit with family yesterday for Easter Sunday. The weather was quite warm, but we survived. Aiden hunted Easter eggs and seemed to enjoy finding them and putting them in his basket. I have some pictures posted on the photoblog; here is the link: Easter Sunday 2006
Today would've been Matt's grandfather's 84th birthday... Happy Birthday Pa!
Well, Aiden is waking up from his afternoon nap. I will give him a snack then he and I will go to the YMCA.
Until next time...









No comments:
Post a Comment