To Aiden
Since your 2nd birthday is rapidly approaching, I've been reminiscing over the past 2 years. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. You have grown into such a unique individual and your personality shines through everything you do, even at such a tender age. Here are a few of the things you do that always bring a smile to my face.
1. When you hug Daddy or me, you pat our backs like we have always done for you.
2. You save your on the lips, open-mouthed kisses for me!
3. You know how to 'get down' with any type of music. A man that can dance is always popular with the ladies.
4. You LOVE to be tickled. You will grab our hands and put our hands on your body where you want to be tickled. I've never seen a kid do that!
5. You laugh so hard when I say "Oh Bother!" like Winnie the Pooh says it.
6. You can be very stubborn at times. But then I realize, you get that from your Mommy, and I rejoice in the fact that you really are MY son. :)
7. You normally protest a little when it is time to go to bed, but by the time we are sitting in the rocker in your room, you have melted into my arms and nothing can make you unhappy there.
8. I love the smiles you give me when I come into your room in the morning. I love how you wave and say "Hey!" to me.
Thank you Aiden for keeping me grounded, and remembering that 'the best things in life aren't things.' Thank you for the joy you bring your daddy and me every day of our lives.
I love you more than you will ever know.









No comments:
Post a Comment