So tired
I can't seem to get out of bed before 8 lately. I feel so lazy and tired, and bed feels SOOO nice! I really need to get my sleep straightened out so I can get up before Aiden wakes up so I have more time to do my blog entries and other computer work that needs to be done. Aiden does NOT like for me to sit at the computer while he is around. He knows he isn't the absolute center of attention I suppose!
Speaking of Aiden, yesterday he made his first attempt at recreating a fingerplay. He was playing with his Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Home in his room. It has a little rain spout that you drop balls down and it will count and play songs as the ball falls down the spout. One of the songs it plays is Itsy Bitsy Spider. I have sung that song to him many times before and did all the motions with my hands, but he never seemed too interested in what I was doing for the most part. But yesterday I heard the song playing and he was in the floor attempting to make his own little 'itsy bitsy spider' climb up the water spout. It was just the cutest thing. He's also starting to try to sing other songs like his ABC's and Old Macdonald! He's growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be 2 in less than a month!
I'm glad I am able to be at home and be with Aiden as he grows and learns, and I'm also glad that I, his mother, am the one that is helping to shape his life at this early stage. Certainly because I am not bringing in any income we may not live in the nicest house or drive the best cars and Aiden certainly isn't going to be going to the best, most expensive preschool or school. We must all remember, "the best things in life aren't things."
My tea cup is now empty so I must start on some work. I'm hoping we see some sunshine today, although the weather forecast isn't calling for it. It's been chilly and rainy since Sunday. Oh well.. we need the rain and clouds to make us appreciate the warm sunny days even more!
Have a great Tuesday! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment