Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pictures!

I've been loving the camera for the past few days so the majority of my blogging has taken place on the photoblog. Lots of new pictures added there this week!

I can't believe this week is almost over! Matt has another long weekend thanks to the Memorial Day holiday so that will be nice. Hopefully we can get some work done around the house.

My allergies have REALLY been bothering me the past couple days. Even as I type I can feel the pressure in my head building. I took a Claritin this morning so hopefully that will help...

I watched American Idol last night. I'm SOOO glad Katharine didn't win. Who would've thought some almost 30 gray-haired guy that sings like Joe Cocker would win? How cool is that? I'm also SOOOOOO glad Chris WASN'T the winner.. he'd be stuck singing some cheesey AI mathematically produced boring stupid song! It was neat seeing him on stage with Live last night. You could tell he was having a GRREAT time!

OK.. I REALLY need to get some work done around the house. It's been somewhat neglected, only doing what needs to be done, as I've been having some revelations as far as photography goes the past week. I've spents lots of time with the camera in front of my face practicing. But, if you look at my pictures, I think you will agree that some of my practice is paying off!!

Back to the old grindstone I go... Have a great Thursday and a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: