Tuesday, May 02, 2006

catherinekeene.com

We registered the domain catherinekeene.com this weekend. Hopefully soon I will get a website up for my photography/pictures/stuff.. lol...

Today, my special mission is to find a place here in town to have a dress altered. It's for my friend's wedding coming up in a few weeks, and I need the dress taken in and hemmed a bit. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble! The wedding is May 20th, so I need to get this done ASAP.

We had a nice weekend. Friday, we went on a picnic with a friend of ours. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. There are pictures on the photoblog. Saturday, Aiden and I stayed home in the morning while Matt went to help a co-worker run some wiring in the house he is building. Aiden and I met up with Matt after Aiden had his afternoon nap, and then we went to Sam's to pick up some things. We then headed over to G-ma's and Rita's to visit that evening. Ben grilled some porkchops we got at Sam's for dinner. We ate until we were stuffed silly! Sunday was a day of rest, and we did nothing! I hadn't been feeling well due to some sinus congestion for the past several days, so it was nice to take a break and rest.

That's about it I guess... not much going on this week. Saturday, after a photoshoot in the morning (rescheduled from last Sunday afternoon due to the weather), I will travel to Raleigh for a friend's lingerie shower/party and spend the night. It'll be nice to get away by myself for a day! :-) I'm sure Matt and Aiden will have tons of fun together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Catherine- I don't know if you found anyone yet, but there is a place in Mt. View- a dry cleaners near Curves, but the woman there does alterations during the slow time. You go in, change and she notes all the measurement changes. I've had a few pairs of pants altered and she can usually have them ready in 2-3 days and she does a great job. Have fun in Raleigh and get a hot pink thong for me!!!!