An Early Start
Finally.. we all got to bed earlier last night, and so far, two out of the three of us have gotten out of bed earlier. The two of us would be Matt and me. Aiden is still in bed snoozing away. I love this alone time I get in the mornings when he is still sleeping. I sit and drink hot tea or mocha, fold laundry, watch some TV. This morning I watched my DVR'd American Idol episode. It was Elvis week, so now I have all sorts of Elvis songs going through my head! I think I will have to cue up some Elvis tunes on the computer to play throughout the day. Aiden loves singing and dancing.. he especially loves it when I sing and dance for him.. I KNOW he thinks I look silly! It's important to be silly every so often and I want Aiden to grow up knowing it's alright to act like a loon at times! Hehehehe :)
OK, so this entry seems to be going nowhere really.. just random musings progressing from my thought processes. I guess I will close now and cue up my Elvis tunes. :)
"Elvis has left the building..."
lol









No comments:
Post a Comment