Monday, May 08, 2006

It's been almost a week!

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last updated my blog! I've been so busy with life that I haven't had the time to really sit down here and update like I should. I really don't have much time now, but I will hit the highlights of what has happened over the past week.

We went to Galen's track meet last Tuesday afternoon. He participated in the long jump, triple jump, and 1600k. I put pictures on my photoblog last week so you can see Galen in action there.

Saturday morning I had a photoshoot (rescheduled from last Sunday afternoon). I have yet to even see the pictures on the computer, but I will work on those this afternoon/evening. It was a mother and her almost 2 year old son I was doing pictures for; I think I got some cute shots of her and her little boy.

I came home after the shoot, ate lunch, then hopped in the car for a 3 hour ride to Raleigh for some bachelorette party fun! She had a lingerie shower Saturday evening and we then went out for drinks (of which I had none.. I'm not much of a fan of alcohol anymore) and fun. We went to this one bar that has a mechanical bull... Yes, she rode the mechanical bull, complete with her tiara and veil on her head. We ended our evening with a late night/early morning meal (about 3am!) at the Huddle House. We had a really fun time.

So, life gets back to normal again this Monday morning, at least for a couple weeks, until we travel for her wedding.

My washing machine is beeping at me, telling me to come put the laundry in the dryer, so I must close.

Happy Monday!

No comments: