Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Mommy and Aiden kind of weekend

So, Matt will be in SC until Saturday, and might not actually make it home until Sunday sometime. I think I will enjoy the alone time I'll get in the evenings when Aiden has gone to bed. It will give me a chance to catch up on some reading.. work on my Photoshop skills.. do more things for MOI! I've got a few things planned for me and Aiden to help the time pass a little bit faster, so that gives us stuff to look forward to for the upcoming days.

It is STILL cloudy and looks as though it could rain at any minute. It is quite breezy outside right now. I NEED some sunshine. It is nice that we are having these cool days with showers. It definitely helps our grass grow. You can see such a difference in our grass in the front yard since the trees have been removed. Matt talked with a coworker who does yardwork/landscaping on the side, and we have a plan for reseeding the lawn next fall. I can't wait to have some money and some time and really work on the yard and get nice shrubs and flowers out there.

I should close and finish my internet rounds while Aiden is still watching Blues Clues.. then it's time to do some housework.

I just hears sirens go by our house. I always try to say a prayer for whatever situation is going on that is making those sirens sound. I figure the sirens are also God's way of helping us to remember to keep everyone in our prayers, and to always have open communication lines with Him.

Have a good Thursday!

No comments: