"Somebody has a case of 'The Monday's.'"
If you've seen the movie "Office Space," you definitely understand that quote!
Sickness has invaded our home yet again! Matt has been battling a cough/headache/congestion this weekend, and of course Aiden now seems to have it. Pray it does not result in another ear infection... those are NOT fun.
Today I will try to finish playing catch up as far as the housework goes. We are having our St. Patrick's Day dinner 3 days late. I just put a corned beef brisket in the crock-pot to cook all day. I will cook cabbage and some rice later.
Hopefully I will get some pictures of Aiden today, if he doesn't look too sick. An online pregnancy/baby forum I participate on does a Picture of the Week thing every week. This week's theme is supposed to be of our baby's reading books. It's neat seeing all the babies, and of course it's a great excuse for me to take more pictures!
Here is a verse from Luke 12 I ran across while perusing a few different websites. It goes along with the Thurgood Marshall quote I posted a few days ago. Is someone trying to tell me something?
"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs."
Luke 12:2-3 NIV
Happy Monday!









No comments:
Post a Comment