Catching up...
I've been playing "catch up" most of this week, as far as getting things done around the house. Luckily Matt is out running errands this morning and he took Aiden with him, so I should be able to get a few things done with no distractions, of course after I am finished with my computer time!
Yesterday we had a nice visit with a friend I had never met before! We have conversed through an online forum, and subsequently through emails and instant messenger. She was travelling through the area on her way to visit some family, so she stopped by and we went to have lunch together. She will be around for a week, so we are planning on getting together one more time this week before she heads back to Georgia.
This past Wednesday I went over to a friend's house to take pictures of her new little baby. This was my first time taking pictures with a real intent of pleasing someone else with my photography, which is a rather different side of the fence to be standing on! It's scary to show your artistic creation to someone, not knowing whether or not they share the same tastes as you. Thankfully, my friend LOVED the pictures, and I will be ordering some prints for her! I still have a little bit of tweaking to do on some of the pictures, but the majority of the work is done. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm anxious to see if the prints look as nice as they do on the computer!
I must close.. it's now 9am, better get to work so I have something to show for myself when my boys get home!
Happy Saturday everyone!









No comments:
Post a Comment