Rings and things...
I couldn't think of a title for this entry, and I was twirling my wedding band and engagement ring on my finger as I was thinking of what the title should be. Hence the now chosen title.
I had some free time this afternoon since Aiden is taking a much needed nap. I was searching through our archived pictures on our computer from past vacations. It spurrued a new idea for the photography side of my blog. Go check it out at your leisure.
It's nice to finally be caught up on the regular day to day chores of the house. The only thing that is ongoing is laundry, of course. Today I was able to do some spring cleaning on the panelling and trim in the house. I also got the fronts of the kitchen cabinets cleaned. I keep procrastinating cleaning my desk area. It will take me a while to get it just how I want it, so I guess I'm waiting for 'the right time' to do it. They say there is no time like the present, but it's just not going to happen right now!
I have exciting news! The long awaited digital SLR purchase has transpired. We preordered the Canon 30D last night along with the EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM and the 50mm 1.8 prime lens. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can learn more and expand upon my photography skills.
We have a dinner date with a couple tonight at their house. They have a son the same age as Aiden, so it will be fun to let the kids play and for us grown-ups to have some adult conversation.
Have a wonderful Saturday.









1 comment:
I know! I am so ashamed of my desk area too! We really need to get each other motivated to do this!
Post a Comment