Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Being Productive

Productivity seems to run in spurts for me. I can go a few weeks being productive, and then I will get into a slump where I just feel the need to be LAZY. That is how I feel right now, and this cold dreary weather we are having isn't helping matters one bit! Hopefully I can get back on the right track of my 4 day cleaning schedule so I won't be playing catch-up on the weekends for a while.

On the agenda today is dusting, wiping down counters and tabletops, and the ever-present mountain of laundry. I've basically given up ever having all of the laundry done; having a toddler makes this seem pointless! We get so many clothes dirty, especially when the weather is warmer and we are outside playing more.

Aiden seems to be feeling better today. He slept a good chunk of yesterday and slept solidly through the night last night, which gives him some much needed rest. I will encourage him to take it easy again today so it gives his body a chance to heal itself. He isn't wanting to eat very much; all that congestion makes food taste funny to a little kid. Right now, we are contributing to his Winnie the Pooh obsession as we watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I'm still praying that the sickness leaves this house so we can all feel well again.

Even though he was feeling 'under-the-weather' yesterday, he did have a few true toddler moments. One time he fell, and I'm not even sure how he did it, even though I did see him fall.. I just missed what caused it. He did a belly flop on the floor. And he also did an Evil Knievel impression on his Rockin' Trike. I will post a picture later.

OK, I'm off to get my day started now that Aiden is awake and has had a tiny bit of breakfast.

Happy Tuesday! :) And unless you have a good reason not to... BE PRODUCTIVE!

No comments: