Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ever had one of those days...

Where you just feel like a failure at most things you do? Well, if you have ever been parent to a toddler, you have probably felt this way!

Today, nothing would make Aiden happy. He's been a little under the weather the past several days, but I am fairly certain his crankiness is NOT from being ill. He's just being a pest to me! Seriously, he is such a 'tester.' He tests me with everything. He fights me with everything. Even simple tasks, such as washing a few dishes, can turn into big ordeals for me during the day. Anytime the water runs at the kitchen sink, Aiden feels it his God-given right to splash his hands in the running water, and heaven forbid you don't let him!!

I know one day I will look back on his toddler antics and, while still knowing the headache he put me through, I will be able to laugh at it all... When will that day come?

No comments: