Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


My thirteen favorite movies!


1. Gone With The Wind
2. The Philadelphia Story
3. Schindler's List
4. Back to the Future - all 3 of them!!
5. White Christmas
6. The Wizard of Oz
7. Star Wars - the whole series
8. It's a Wonderful Life
9. Arsenic and Old Lace
10. Love, Actually
11. Lord of the Rings - all 3
12. Mary Poppins :)
13. Amadeus




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

The Schooligan said...

Good choices. I LOVE Gone With the Wind to the point of mild obsession. And Back to the Future is still one of the funniest movies ever made. Arsenic and Old Lace; I thought I was the only one who liked that movie!

Cat said...

Don't worry!! I have Holiday Inn, and I love it! I was torn about it not making the list.. lol!!

Deanna said...

fun list Cat...im a back to the future fan also!..he he... happy TT!

Julie said...

Gone With The Wind is the BEST film ever!!! Arsenic and Old Lace was on TCM just last week...the old uncle who thinks he is Teddy Roosevelt just cracks me up :)

Southern Girl said...

OOo, I love a lot of these, too! I don't run into too many people who name Arsenic and Old Lace as a favorite, but it's definitely one of mine. My roommate in college and I used to sit in our dorm room and watch it over and over and just laugh ourselves silly. *g*

My TT is up, too:
http://southern-born-and-bred.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love all the Lord of the Rings movies too!