It's Thursday...
![]() |
1. I bought a gallon of milk at the grocery store. 2. I read a Thomas book to Aiden, about 5 times!!! 3. I put in 2 miles on the elliptical machine at the Y. 4. I vacuumed the hard floors! 5. I watched "The Magnificent Ambersons." 6. I changed about 5 diapers! 7. I watched Fox News when that flight was diverted to Logan Airport. 8. I attempted to work on my website, but got nowhere. 9. I washed dishes. 10. I played with Aiden and his trains. 11. I followed up on some emails I had sent. 12. I chatted with friends online. 13. I stalled the truck turning into a shopping center... :) The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! Links to other Thursday Thirteens! |










7 comments:
Great list. Gotta love the trains. Is your truck still running? Happy Thursday.
YEAH Cat!!!!!!!! glad to see ya on the T13 list! LMAO about thomas the train...I can read Ry her dora book, non stop I think!... happy Thursday!
and yup im liking the new look...
Sounds like you had a full day!! Happy TT
Way to go on #3! This is embarrassing to admit, but I can only manage about 3 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Does it ever get easier? :)
Julie!! NOt as hard as you would think.. It was hard at first, but I just stuck to it and now, most of the time, 2 miles in 30 minutes is nothing! That's SLOOOW. :) Also having a TV in my face and some toddler-free time help me enjoy my time on the elliptical!
Productive! I love how, when kids get attached to something like trains, Moms end up learning more than they ever wanted to know about them!
Read on, Cat! Thomas the Train is depending on you!
Great TT!
That was a full day for sure! ;)
Thanks for visiting my TT!
Post a Comment