Thursday Thirteen
![]() |
1. People who complain about things, but won't help themselves. 2. People who can't use 'your' and 'you're' correctly. 3. People who lie. 4. People who think they are better than others. 5. People who cut in lines! 6. People who slide the gym equipment around at the Y so they can talk to each other better, without paying attention to the fact they are blocking an area that people walk through... whew! 7. People who can't turn off their cell phones. 8. People who get paid to do things, but have NO CLUE what they are doing. 9. People who flaunt their wealth. 10. People who don't say 'Please' and 'Thank you.' 11. People who take advantage of others. 12. People who don't know how to simply say 'I'm sorry.' 13. People who drive like maniacs!!! |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants










1 comment:
Boy can I ever relate to that list. I could probably even add a few of my own.
People who leave shopping carts in the middle of a parking stall.
People who let their kids run around in restaurants.
Post a Comment