Thursday Thirteen #5 (I think??)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants



















8 comments:
Great list...
Grrrrrrrrrr on the great pictures...Now I will have to buy some candy.....
grabs 1, 11, and 13 on my way out..
My TT is up
Have a great Thursday...
mmm jolly rancher *drool*
my TT is up. happy day to you!!
Mmmm, Reece's Pieces! Those are the best! I'm also partial to Rollos. I think those are meant to be addictive!
Terrific list, and I love the photos!
Happy Thursday to you, and feel free to visit mine as well if you get the chance!
Yum! I love Snickers too! And Skittles and Whoppers and Reese's! Your post just made me crave for chocolate. :P
Happy Thursday!
Yum Oh, this is all good stuff. I love Reese's peanutbutter cups, I think they should be in a food group all by themselves. Jolly Ranchers are the best when you just need something to such on. I love the green apple and grape flavor ones. Great list. Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles,
Maryanne
Mmmmm...candy...*drools*
You know, I don't think Squirrel Nut Zippers are availabe here in Illinois. In fact, until I saw them on your list, I didn't even know that they existed. Are they similar to Bit O' Honey?
Ooooooo! Yummy. I have such a sweet tooth.
Thanks for commenting on my TT.
Mmm...delicious :)
Post a Comment