Saturday, September 16, 2006

Urgggh!

I'm doing a great job of getting things done. I've reached an impass over what to do because I cannot find something! I found one earring on the carpet in front of my dresser. I cannot find the other one. It is probably in the bag in the vacuum. If you know me, you know that I go close to insane until I find something that I've lost. These are neat earrings, made by in Asheville, NC by Stuart Nye. They are handmade sterling silver. Here's the earrings. They are not terribly expensive, but they are sentimental to me. Urggghh!!

SO, do I tear through the vacuum bag and see if I vacuumed it up the last time I vacuumed, or do I just let it go... :(

2 comments:

PD said...

aww sorry to hear Cat. If it were me I'd rip open that vaccum!
Best of luck finding it!

The Munnsters said...

I'd be tearing into the bag, i hate losing things too...