Potty Successes!
So, it seems like all of a sudden Aiden is getting the hang of this potty thing. He is basically figuring it all out on his own, much like I anticipated he would, once he got the little kick in the hiney that he needed to get him started. He has peed on the potty every day for over a week, and usually a couple times a day. Yesterday he peed on the toilet 5 times. Today, aside from nap time, he has been in underwear all day long! Aside from some poopoo accidents, which I really can't blame at all on him since he has been having some nasty poo belly for the past several days, he had absolutely no accidents at all today! He is growing up so fast. He is in his big boy bed now, and he stays put in the mornings until I come in to get him. He is sleeping without his pacifier now. "Sunrise, sunset." My baby is turning into a kid. It's a bittersweet thing. I'm sad to see the baby days go, but I'm excited to get to know my child even more as he grows up.
:)









3 comments:
Yeah for him, that's great!!!!
I am visiting you via Coffee Mom's website. My 4th baby is almost 2- it is wonderful to see them proud of their independance, but sad for us mommies to see them growing up too. No more diapers is a great stage though!
Love your blog. Thanks for reminding me to write in mine.
Post a Comment