Monday, April 23, 2007

April is almost gone!

And I've realized I've been such a slacker this month with my blog. Such is my blogging life; it seems to ebb and flow. ;-)

We had a nice trip to Chattanooga. Aiden had a blast going on the little train ride and climbing all over the engines and cars they had out. We went to the aquarium too and saw way too many fish. It was fun, but we tried to do the aquarium in only a couple hours, and that was just too many fish in too small of a time period. Aiden enjoyed it for the most part. We visited Lookout Mountain, which Aiden seemed to love for some reason, because we really didn't do anything there. I think he just liked saying "Lookout Mountain." And we spent a few days wandering around the battlefield at Chickamauga. I always knew there was a Civil War battle that occurred there, but I never really knew much about it at all. I enjoy history, and especially learning about it. I hope Aiden grows up with a love of history as well.

I had my first photo session of 2007 last Friday. It was with an adorable TINY little newborn. I had a lot of fun. It was fun to be taking pictures of someone other than Aiden for a change. I have another session this afternoon with a family of eight! It's actually two families that are doing this for one of the mothers for Mother's Day.

We've done really well with potty training. Aiden did fairly well on the trip, and ever since he has rarely had an accident. He sometimes is a little wet in the mornings, but that is just because I can't convince him to come out of his room on his own in the mornings to come get me to take him to the potty. We'll work on that. Oh, and pooping isn't going so hot. We're about 50% on successes with that. But, I'm really not complaining. I'm so proud of him doing so well with everything.

I must close and finish my internet rounds while I still have some coffee to drink. I'll also update the photoblog. If you check out my flickr site, you can see our pictures from the Chattanooga trip.

Happy Monday!

No comments: