Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Return of the Thursday Thirteen - #7

After a two week hiatus from TT, I am back!! One week, I was on vacation.. the next week, I just FORGOT! Shame upon me! OH, and I am tagging Amber this week! I'm challenging you to post 13 things about yourself that I do not know about you! ;-) Have fun Amber!!!!

My TT this week, is "Thirteen things I call my child other than his name." So many times, he is more than just "Aiden"... so he has certain names to go along with his two-year-old-ness...


Thirteen Nicknames for Aiden


1. Baby Bear
2. Boo Bear
3. Dumplin
4. Buster Brown
5. Doodle
6. Bubby
7. Mister Man
8. Little guy
9. Frick and Frack (yes, I call him both at the same time!)
10. Silly Boy
11. Buzzard
12. Munchkin
13. Mister Fancy Pants




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Those are sweet nicknames!

Happy TT

Carey said...

Great list. Happy Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Great nicknames. :)

Happy TT. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great..Dumplin is really cute

Melissa H. said...

Awww....how precious! My youngest boy is often "Bubby" and my daughter is "Girly Girl" or "Punkin."

13 Slang Words for Breasts

Anonymous said...

We've called both our sons "boo bear". Of course now it's just Big Bubba & Little Bubba. Um yeah. Cute nic names.

Scribbit said...

He'll love Doodle when he's 16. :)

BlondeBrony said...

Very cute nicknames. Just don't call them out when he's out on the ice or playing some sport.

Happy TT!