Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh no!! The green beans are mixing with the mashed potatoes!!!!

My lovely Canuck friend Deanna tagged me.. SO, here I am writing 5 WEIRD things about myself.. should be easy.. I'm pretty weird!

  1. My food cannot touch on my plate. Bread must stay away from any sort of liquid.. soggy bread is a definite no-no for me. And the old excuse of 'it all touches in your stomach' doesn't work on me. My stomach doesn't have a tongue to taste it! YUCK!
  2. I cannot sleep without a blanket pulled up over my shoulders. Even my pj clad shoulders need a blanket over them.
  3. I go nuts if I lose a part of something, e.g. the mate for a sock, a part of Aiden's toys, etc.. I cannot sleep until all parts are found!
  4. I cannot stand the sound of styrofoam being pulled out of a cardboard box. I can handle fingernails on a chalkboard better!
  5. I'm a packrat. I save everything. I got that from my mom, and every so often I have to sit down and have an intervention with myself and throw things away. I'm even a packrat on the computer.. I save blurry pictures I've taken of my son, where you can't even tell that a person is in the picture... I have issues!
OK.. I'd tag 5 folks, but I don't know that many people.. ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm the same way about food. I HATE soggy bread. I CAN'T STAND to have crackers in my soup. YUCK!!!!