Back to Blogging!!
Yup, guilty.. blog neglect... again... I'm back to update the throngs of people who come to my blog to check out what is going on in my life... After a busy couple weeks, I do have a short respite where I have nothing on my plate for a few days! How nice!
The last week of September, Aiden and I spent time with my parents and nephew at the beach. The weather was pretty much perfect, and we all had a nice time, for the most part. Our hotel room wasn't the best, but it was a place to sleep and we managed to live there for 5 days without too much trauma ;). The kids had fun and that's what counts when you take the kids along! I know I posted one picture from the beach on my photoblog, but there are more that need to be posted.
Then this past weekend I had 3 photo sessions scheduled... two for Friday, and one on Sunday. The one Sunday did not transpire because the weather was yucky, so it is rescheduled. The two on Friday I struggled, but I did get some nice pictures for certain. I will get a few of them posted on my photoblog too.
Saturday Aiden and I met up with a friend and her daughter in Charlotte, for a haircut for Aiden at Doolittles and pizza and fun at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a nice time. It's always fun getting together with Christy and Miss Brit Brit!
The weather is going to cool down this week, at least according to The Weather Channel. We will reach 82 tomorrow and by the end of the week our high will only be in the 50's! BRRRR!!!
Time to close, I hear a little two year old in his room who has just awoken from a night of peaceful slubmer... time to put on the Mommy hat!









No comments:
Post a Comment