Guilty again...
of blog neglect!! I just don't seem to have time to sit down and type a daily entry right now, or if I do, I feel as though I have nothing to say.
I've been working on my photography website the past couple weeks. I'm hoping to get it up and running within the next few days, and start advertising on my local mommies group.. hoping to drum up some business to support and feed my photography passion.
After what seemed like weeks without rain, we have finally been getting some much needed rain showers. Our grass was almost brown, not growing much at all, but with the recent rain it's green and growing again. Too bad for Matt, he has to mow now.. :)
Aiden is going through another temperamental phase. These phases seem to come and go. He gets frustrated SO easily. And, I'm learning that he is a lot like his mom. He won't try something unless he KNOWS he can do it. That will be something we have to work on as he grows up and probably the rest of his life.. I know that is a weakness of mine.. fear of failure.
The news of the world these past few days is grim. What kind of world will our children and grandchildren have in the future? I guess we all know it will get worse before it gets better. I guess we just all need to make the most of the days we do have here on this earth, for this is the day that THE LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it... NO MATTER WHAT!
Time for me to get Aiden up from his rest time. He's starting to give up on naps... oh well. Even if he doesn't have a nap, he will always have REST TIME!!! My kid is growing up fast. I think it's time for another one.. too bad Matt doesn't feel the same way yet!









No comments:
Post a Comment