Monday, June 12, 2006

Sick!

Aiden started to come down with a bug last Thursday. He started running a fever and developed a cough along with some nasty congestion. His fever finally broke yesterday I believe, but he is still awfully congested. I guess he didn't want to be the only one in the house sick, so he gave it to me. Right now I'm SWEATING as I sit here and type. Hopefully, we can get healthy this week as we leave on our big road trip on Sunday!

Friday was Aiden's 2-year well check-up. He is a perfectly normal and healthy 2-year-old. He has only gained a couple pounds from last September (the last time we were in for a well check) and his body gave the most effort at growing bones and getting taller. He is now right at 28 pounds, and is not quite 36 inches. The official height measurement was 35 3/4" That makes him long and skinny, which makes sense.. I ended up getting out some of his 18mo shorts from last summer and most still fit him just fine.

I've got a bunch of work to do this week. I have to work on packing and making sure we have everything we need for our trip. I need to make sure I have all the laundry caught up before we leave on Sunday. I also want to have the house spotless before we leave. It's always nice when you get home from a vacation and your house doesn't need to be cleaned.

My tea is finished, so I should get started on my goals for Monday.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: