A car seat, a stroller, and a diaper bag
The amount of dirt on Aiden's car seat and his stroller, and the junk IN his diaper bag finally bugged me enough to wash them. I've washed the car seat cover before but I haven't ever washed the stroller seat. It's always an adventure for me, when I take these things apart. I just PRAY that I am able to get it back together correctly. I know I have the car seat back together correctly, although it did take me a few tries and a lot of sweat to get it right. The stroller on the other hand, I *think* is back to normal. The only thing I'm confused about is the plastic loops that have nothing to loop on to! And then the instructions in the manual are so very vague... instead of using different languages WITH pictures, they use JUST pictures, and oh how bad are the pictures! It's a nice stroller, and I love it, but for the amount of money we paid for it, I think it deserves a nicer set of instructions! Lucky for me, the diaper bag is rather self explanatory, and machine washable, at least that one is a no-brainer!
I'm slowly getting the house ready for us being away. I've got most of the laundry done and the house is generally clean and picked up. I just need to vacuum and mop tomorrow and Thursday, oh and take care of the bathrooms tomorrow, and then we are set! Then I just have to PACK! Oh, I'm so not a good packer. I always overpack. But, as I see it, I'd much rather have too many clothes to choose from than not enough!!
Must close now, and finish up my work for the day. I have a small pile of laundry that needs to be folded. I've been trying to keep up with folding the laundry and putting it away as it comes out of the dryer. It certainly is easier than letting it pile up.. I guess it's just a matter of actually BEING AT HOME to put it away as it comes out of the dryer...
Anyway.. until next time...









No comments:
Post a Comment